torsdag 10. april 2014

A Meath priest singing Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah has gone viral.

Fr Ray Kelly’s surprise performance at the wedding of a couple in his parish of Old Castle has received more than 200,000 hits since being uploaded yesterday.

His Kelly’s personalised rendition of the song brought bride and groom Leah and Chris O’Kane to tears, and he has since been inundated with requests from soon to be wed couples.

“I knew somebody had taken a video, but I’ve been absolutely flabbergasted by the response, and there has been a fair demand for me to perform now it is online,” said Fr Kelly. “I’ve only been on YouTube once or twice in my life so it was a surprise to see the video and see how many views it has, I’ve been floored by the reaction.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat