tirsdag 16. april 2013

Find your inner strength


Steer your thoughts away
from getting trapped in the past
so you can accomplish new and
better things in the present.


Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional.
Let this be a sign that you've got a big
heart and aren't afraid to let others see it.
Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
 
~ * ~
 
Confronting our feelings
and giving them appropriate expression
always takes strength, not weakness.
It takes strength to acknowledge our anger,
and sometimes more strength to express it in a healthy way.
It takes strength to face our sadness
and to grieve and to let our grief flow in tears when they need to.
It takes strength to talk about feelings
and to reach out to help and comfort
when we need it.

~ * ~
 
Change is sometimes needed
to better yourself,
love yourself and
truly be happy.
Never stop working
on the best that you can be.
It's a life long endeavor.
 
~ * ~
 
Grow stronger from the pain,
Don't let it destroy you.
 
~ * ~
 
You
are so much more powerful
than you could ever imagine.
Believe in yourself.
God made you amazing.
 
~ * ~
 
Sometimes you have to be strong
when you feel like giving up,
have to fight when all you want to do is run away.
Because sometimes it's all you can do
to keep going.
 
~ * ~
 
Believe in yourself
and all that you are.
Know
that there is something inside you
that is greater than any obstacle.
 
~ * ~
 
No matter what age you are,
or what your circumstances might be,
you are special,
and you still have something unique to offer.
Your life,
because of who you are,
has meaning.
 

 
Keep your eyes open
and your feet moving forward.
You'll find what you need.
 
~ * ~
 
When the past calls,
lett it go to voicemail.
It has nothing new to say.

~ * ~
 
Life has many ways of testing a person's will,
either by having nothing happen at all
or by having everything happen all at once.
 
~ * ~
 
If God shuts a door,
stop banging on it!
Trust that
whatever is behind it
is not meant for you.
 
~ * ~
 
Yes, I am a strong person,
but every now and then
I also need someone
to take my hand
and say everything will be okay.
 

 
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes,
I live, I learn,
I've been hurt but I'm alive.
I'm human, I'm not perfect
but I'm thankful.
 
~ * ~
 
Always remember
Your present situation
is not
your final destination.
The best is yet to come!
 
 
 
 
 



Want more like this? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat