tirsdag 24. februar 2015

I miss you quotes


The world feels like a different place
when you are around.
It never feels the same
without you.
I miss you like crazy.
I love you so much.



In these days
people know the price of everything
and not the value of nothing


I miss
(kissing, hugging, being with,
touching, taking care of,
sleep-watching)
you


I don't want random texts saying
"I miss you".
I want that call saying,
"Come outside, 
I'm waiting for you".


Some nights,
I can't sleep
because my mind is consumed
with the thought
of how easier it would be
if you were by my side.


I miss you
doesn't always mean
I want you back,
sometimes it only means
you crossed my mind
and I hope
you're doing fine.


I want to say
I miss you.

But it wouldn't change anything
so I'll just keep on pretending
I don't.


It it stopped...

...would you miss me?


The days were better
when we were together.



Want more like this? 






1 kommentar:

  1. Hi
    your post "i-miss-you-quotes" is very special for us.I think these quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/miss-you-quotes/

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat