torsdag 26. februar 2015

Quotes about happiness


Go for whatever makes you happy.




There are two ways to get enough.
One is to continue to accumulate more and more
The other is to desire less.


Be yourself
always,
there's no one better.


The best feeling of
happiness
is when you're happy
because you've made
somebody else happy.


When I was 5 years old,
my mother always told me
that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school,
they asked me what I wanted to be
when I grew up.
I wrote down "happy".
They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
and I told them
they didn't understand life.

~ John Lennon


Being happy doesn't mean 
that everything is perfect,
it's just you've decided
to see life beyond the imperfections.


I like
people
who smile
when it's
raining.


If you want to be happy,
then be.


You deserve the things you wanted
because you deserve to be happy.





Want more like this? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat