mandag 23. februar 2015

Moving on Quotes


Karma is only a bitch
if you are.



You are free to choose,
but
you are not free from the consequences
of your choice.


The primary cause of
unhappuness
is never the situation
but your thoughts about it.


Sometimes you win
sometimes
you learn.


Find what feels good,
and focus on that


Your future is created
by what you do today
not tomorrow


Life is like a camera...
Focus on what's important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from negatives,
And if things don't work out,
Take another shot.


Surrender to what is.
Let go of what was.
Have faith in what will be.


Spen an afternoon with yourself.
Open the wounds,
find stars in your flesh,
find poem in your blood,
find messages in your tears.
Talk to yourself.
Your lips will tell you secrets,
your feet will find 
the way.


I choose to be unstoppable.
I am bigger than my conserns and worries.
The strength of others inspire me daily.
I focus on my goal.
I trust my intuition
and live a courageous life.





Want more like this? 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat