torsdag 12. februar 2015

Valentine Quotes

If you are looking for Valentine's Day quotes, you have to look no further. Below is a collection of funny and happy Valentine's quotes.


A hundrer hearts
would be too few
To carry all my love
for you.



If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day
so I never have to live without you.
~ A. A. Milne


You're not just my friend,
You're my love.
You're not just my love,
You're my heart.
You're not just my heart,
You're my life.
You're not just my life,
You're my everything.




We're all al little weird.
And life is a little weird.
And when we find someone
whose weirdness
is compatible with ours,
we join up with them
and fall into mutually
satisfying weirdness
- and call it love
- true love.


Roses are  red
Violets are blue
Your home is blessed,
because of
YOU!


God must have sendt you
into my life,
so there would always be
LOVE
in my heart!


By the moon as I sit so seek your glory,
the white roses I see,
creates a new story.
Seasons are many,
their reasons few.
What remains is that
I will always love you!


I love you
like a back-alley hooker
loves crack.


With you as a part of my life
every day feels like valentine.
I want to be with you my whole life.
I love you my valentine.


There's only
1 thing
2 do
3 words
4 you
I LOVE YOU!


When you are in love
you can't fall asleep
because reality is better
than your dreams


When I tell you I love you
I don't say it out of habit
or to make conversation.
I say it to remind you that
you're the best thing that
ever happened to me.


Sometimes we make love with your eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.


You give me the kind of feeling
people write novels about.


I loved you yesterday
I love you still
I always have...
I always will.


I always looked for someone
I could live with,
but ended up finding someone
I can't live without.
I Love You!


Happy valentine's Day!
I will always
be there for you.
Will you be there
for me?


Love recepie:
1/2 cup Hugs
4 cups Love
1 cup Special Holiday Cheer
1/2 cup sweethheart hugs
3 tsp cinnamon hearts
2 cups Love and kindness
1 bag of valentines
1 medium-sized bag of great big red hearts
(the regular kind won't do!)

Blend all and sprinkle with lots of love.





Want more like this? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat