tirsdag 24. februar 2015

Love quotes


If you want to be
together
you have
to get her. 



If I had to choose between
breathing and loving you
I would use my last breath to tell you
I love you. 


Being deeply loved by someone
gives you strenght,
while loving someone
deeply
gives you courage. 


 Even if I spent the whole
day with you,
I will miss you
the second you leave.


Before I met you
I never knew
what it was like
to be able to 
look at someone
and smile
for no reason. 


You are the best thing
that's ever been
MINE! 


To those who have
given up on love,
I say,
"Trust life a little bit" 


Remember, you are my happy ending.


Laugh when you can.
Apologize when you should.
Let go of what you can't change.
Kiss slowly. Play hard. 
Forgive quickly. Love truly.
Take chances.
Cry when you are sad.
Dance when you're wasted.
And stay out later than you should.
Forgive. Forget. Love.
Give everything and have no regrets.
Life is too short to be anything but happy.



I love you...
it's as simple as that. 


Forget the risk,
and take the fall.
If it's meant to be,
then it's worth it all. 


If love was
a storybook
We'd meet on
the very first
page. 


It is hard
to tell your mind
to stop loving someone
if your heart
still does. 


I'm leaving
because you never
asked me to stay. 


 I never thought
I'd love you so much...


Let's run away
because nothing
matters more
than you and me. 


Best relationships
are formed
when you don't actually
need to be with each other...
but,
you want to be
together. 


Beautiful words said by
a boyfriend to his girl:
"The next girl 
I will ever love on this earth
will be our daughter"


I'd like mornings better,
if my mornings started with you.


Wife: I love you
Husband: I love you too.
Wife: Prove it. Sream it to the world.
Husband: *whispers in ear* I love you.
Wife: Why'd you whisper it to me?
Husband: Because you are my world.


Maby it's not about the happy ending
maby it's about the story.



Want more like this? 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat