torsdag 12. februar 2015

Love quotes and poems

Looking for some love quotes for your valentine? Here is a collection of valentine poems and valentine quotes


I LOVE
my life
because it gave me
YOU.
I love you
because you are my
LIFE.



It's not what I feel for you;
It's what I don't feel for anyone but you.


When I first saw you
I was afraid to meet you.
When I first met you
I was afraid to kiss you.
When I first kissed you
I was afraid to love you,
but now that I love you
I'm afraid to lose you.


I want to be the
reason you look
down at your
phone and smile.

Then walk into
a pole.


We fall in love
by chance
We stay in love
by choice.


I fell for you
unexpectedly,
but now I plan
to be with you
forever.


Maybe I'm
too late
to be your
first.
But right now,
I'm preparing myself
to be
your last.


Immature love says:
"I love you because I need you."
Mature love says:
"I need you because I love you."

~ Erich Fromm


Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you
was beyond my control.


So it's not gonna be easy,
it's gonna be really hard.
We're gonna have to work at this
every day, but
I want to do that
because I want you.
I want all of you, 
forever,
you and me,
every day...


I love you
for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be.


Take love, multiply it by infinity
and take it to the depths of forever,
and you still have only
a glims of how I feel for you.

~ Meet Joe Black


I love you
in the morning,
in the middle of the day,
in the hours
we're together
and the hours
we are away.


It was a million tiny little things
that, when you added them all up,
they meant we were supposed
to be together... And I knew it.

~ Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle.



My heart is perfect
because...
You are inside.


You are the first
and last
thing on my mind
each and every day.


The first time I saw you,
my heart whispered
"that's the one"


Ever since I met you,
no one else has been worth 
thinking about.



Wouldn't it be the
perfect crime
if  I stole your heart,
and you stole mine?



Want more like this? 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat