tirsdag 17. februar 2015

Moving On Quotes


Never get jealous
when you see your ex with someone else,
because our parents taught us
to give our used toys to
the less fortunate



Life goes on...
Whether you choose to move on
and take a chance in the unknown,
or stay behind, locked in the past,
thinking of what couls've been.


Take all the time you need
to heal emotionally.
Moving on doesn't take a day,
it takes lots of little steps
to be able to break free
of your broken self.


You can't reach
for anything new
if your hands are still
full of yesterday's junk.
~ Louise Smith.


Even if you fall on your face,
you're still moving forward.
~ Victor Kiam


When you haven't forgiven
those who've hurt you,
you turn back against your future.
When you do forgive,
you start walking forward.
~ Tyler Perry


Let today be the day
you learn the grace
of letting go
and the power of
moving on.
~ Steve Maraboli


It isn't about moving on
to the next page
before you have learned
everything you could
in the present.


I've learned...
that what has passed
should remain in the past.
What is over
should remain that way.
What has been told
should never be retold,
otherwise
time can't do its job
of healing.


Letting go doesn't mean giving up,
but rather accepting
that there are things
that cannot be.


Even when life hits you hard,
it still moves on.
You need to, too.


When people walk away from you,
let them go
your destiny is never tied to anyone
who leaves you,
and it doesn't mean they are bad people,
it just means that their part in your story
is over.


You can't start the next chapter of your life
if you keep re-reading the last one.


There are far better things
ahead than any we leave behind.


Our eyes are in front.
Because it's more important
to look ahead
than to look back.
Don't dwell on things in the past.
Learn from them
and keep moving forward.


Sometimes you have to move on
without certain people.
If they're meant to be in your life,
They'll catch up.
~ Mandy Hale


Don't waste your time looking back
at what you've lost.
Move on,
life is not meant
to be traveled backwards.


Growth is painful.
Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful
as staying stuck
somewhere you don't belong.


I am strong
because I know my weaknesses.
I am beautiful
bacause I am aware of my flaws.
I am fearless
because I learnt to recognise, illusion from real.
I am wise
because I learn from my mistakes.
I am a lover
beacuse I have felt hate
and
I can laugh
because I have known sadness.



Sick of crying,
tired of trying,
yes I'm smiling
but inside I'm dying.


You were happy before.
You will be happy after.


Here's to the future.
Because I'm done
with the past.

Moving on is simple.
It's what you leave behind
that makes it so difficult.



The first step
towards getting somewhere
is to decide
that you are not going to stay
where you are.


Just let him go...
he's just part of you history
not part of your destiny.


People change,
things go wrong.
Shit happens,
but life goes on.


Just keep moving forward
and don't give a shit
about what anybody thinks.
Do what you have to do,
for you.
~ Johnny Depp


Starting today,
I need to forget whats gone.
Appreaciate what still remains
and look forward
to what's coming next.


She stood in the storm,
and when the wind did not blow her way,
she adjusted her sails.
~ Elizabeth Edwards.


The reason
he stopped loving you
is because he never
really loved you in the first place
... and the sooner you learn
to face that fact,
the better off
you'll be...


Never give up.
There is no such thing as an ending.
Just a new beginning.


Life is short.
Live it.
Love is rare.
Grab it.
Anger is bad.
Dump it.
Fear is awful.
Face it.
Memories are sweet.
Cherish them.


Forget your past,
forgive yourself
and move on.


It's not the goodbye
that hurts,
but the flashbacks
that follow.


The only person you should try
to be better than,
it the person you were
yesterday.


REspect yourself enough
to walk away from anything
that no longer serves you,
grows you,
or makes you happy.


The hardest part of moving forward
is not looking back.


I choose to be unstoppable.
I am bigger than
my concernes and worries.
The strength of others
inspire me daily.
I focus on my goal.
I trust my intuition
and live
a courageous life.


Even if you're in the right track,
you'll get run over
if you just sit there.
~ Will Rogers


Sometimes it is better to move on
instead fo being the only one
willing to fix things.



Don't let anyone
ever
dull your
sparkle.




Want more like this? 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat