onsdag 26. november 2014

DIY: Christemas decorating a lantern


This is the result after day one. Add some green moss in the bottom of the lantern, and put some small branches of evergreen around the LED-candle. Different evergreens are tied together at the top.


 The result after day one, from a different angle.


This is the end result. I might add a red bow at the top when it gets closer to Christemas.


On a small circle cut out of cardboard, I have used a hot glue gun to glue on the 6 small pinecones.


 I then cut of some hemp and glued a pinecone on to each end. 


 I glued the hemp to the cardboard, and tied it to one of the branches.


I think it looks nice with thee brown and green next to the worn gray. 



What do you think? Do you like it?



Want more like this? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat