onsdag 17. juli 2013

Love

 
Love is just a word
until someone comes along
and gives it
meaning
~Paulo Coelho
 
~ * ~
 
I'll always be beside you
until the very end
whiping all your tears away
being your best friend
I'll smile when you smile
and feel all the pain you do
and if you cry a single tear
I promise I'll cry too
I Love You!

 
~ * ~
 
The strongest love
is the love
that can demonstrate its fragility
~Paulo Coelho
 
~ * ~
 
Wife: I Love You.
Husband: I Love You Too
Wife: Prove it. Scream it to the world.
Husband: *wispers in ear* I Love You.
Wife: Why'd you whisper it to me?
Husband: Because you are my world. 

~ * ~
 
Love isn't
when you can name
a million things
you love about the person.
 
Love is
when you can't even find
words to describe
how you feel about them.




Want more like this? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits


Bloggurat